There are at least seven ways individuals can LEAVE A LEGACY
1. Visit with local charities to see what a potential gift can do.
2. Prepare or amend your will or living trust, naming charities that have made a difference in your life.
3. Change a portion of the beneficiary designation on your retirement plan, life insurance policy or
tax-deferred annuity to a nonprofit organization.
4. Give appreciated assets to a charity while you are alive.
5. Remember loved ones with memorial gifts.
6. Encourage family members and friends to leave gifts to nonprofits in their wills.
7. Ask your financial advisor to include charitable giving as part of his or her counsel to other clients.
Call today to find out how LEAVE A LEGACY can help leave a legacy of any size.
Copyright © 2015, Leave A Legacy All Rights Reserved.